Enquire About Our COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test
Atomo Rapid Antigen Test
Atomo offers diagnostic test solutions for screening for COVID-19 at the point of care, without the need for laboratory-based testing. Performing antigen and antibody tests in parallel enables detection of current or prior infection from the SARS-CoV-2 virus, optimising population screening and patient triage programs.
The Atomo COVID-19 Antigen Test is a lateral flow immunochromatographic assay for the qualitative detection of the SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigen in anterior nasal swab specimens directly collected from individuals who are suspected of COVID-19 by their healthcare provider within five days of symptom onset.
- Fast and easy to use in point of care settings
- Qualitatively detect the SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein
- Use for nasopharyngeal (NP) or anterior nasal swab specimens
- Easy to read result in just 10 minutes
- No special equipment or training required
- All-in-one package
- Designed for professional use
- The Atomo COVID-19 Antigen Test removes the need to send samples to a laboratory for testing, enabling more prompt interventions to minimise onward transmissions.
Please note that Therapeutic Goods Administration regulations require a mandatory product training session be conducted with an AHPRA registered healthcare practitioner for the provision of point of care COVID-19 antigen tests. If you do not have access to an AHPRA registered healthcare practitioner, Atomo will work with you to tailor a solution that is suitable.