Enquire About Our AtomoRapid™ COVID-19 Antibody Test
AtomoRapid™ Antibody Test
Innovative, all-in-one point of care test for the qualitative detection of IgG and IgM antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 virus in whole blood, serum, or plasma samples.
Unlike standard multi-component rapid test kits, the AtomoRapid™ COVID-19 (IgG/IgM) Rapid Antibody Test is a single-use, integrated device that gives an accurate result in just 15 minutes.
Intended for identifying persons who may have been exposed and developed an immune response to the SARS-CoV-2 virus, the test is entered in the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods ARTG 341411 and is available now in Australia for use by healthcare professionals.
- Ergonomic design eliminates common user errors and improves test performance
- Easy-to-use and requires only minimal training
- No need for ancillary test components, simplifying supply chain requirements
- No risk of needlestick injury, as auto-retracting lancet is double shielded after use for safe disposal
- Unique blood collection mechanism collects exactly the required volume of blood to ensure optimal test performance
- Blood sample is delivered cleanly to the test strip, ensuring reliability, and further simplifying the test procedure
Please note that Therapeutic Goods Administration regulations require a mandatory product training session be conducted with an AHPRA registered healthcare practitioner for the provision of COVID-19 antibody tests.